Clio has recently upgraded their Xero integration to include syncing bill payments from Clio into Xero.
The current integration allows users to:
Sync contacts between Clio and Xero
- Contacts originating from Xero will not be synced over to Clio and must be manually entered into Clio
- Only contacts with invoices will sync from Clio to Xero
- Once synced, if you update a linked Contact in either application it will update the other application
Bring invoices from Clio to Xero (one-way from Clio to Xero)
Sync Credit Notes from Clio to Xero
- Credit Notes applied to invoices in Clio are added to the corresponding invoices in Xero
Sync Payments from Clio to Xero
- Payments received on invoices in Clio are added to the corresponding invoices in Xero.
- Payment edits or deletions in Clio are not synced to Xero
If you would like any more info about this please feel free to get in touch with us or check out Clio’s support site for more information.
- Posted by Steve Pickering
- On November 10, 2014
- 0 Comments