Your law firm collects vast amounts of data across multiple systems.
You know there is value there, but it is hard to access.
What if it was possible to draw that data out?
What if your data sources could seamlessly partner together and deliver you valuable business insights?
Power BI can access your data, across multiple data sources, and present it in flexible, inter-active visualisations, supporting strategic decision making.
Join me in this blog post series as I explore how Power BI can be creatively used within law firms to empower business decisions.
The posts will cover:
- Gaining insight into ROI on your digital marketing with Power BI
- Using visual dashboards to fine tune your firm, file and performance management.
- Side step spreadsheet hell by automating your bonus scheme calculations.
- Make your data dance with animations, heat maps and more.
- Keep on your toes with emails and alerts.
- For firms turning away from time cards, how you can measure performance through other metrics
- Partner your PMS and accounting system together for a complete understanding of your firm financials
If you’d like to learn more about Power BI, this series will be a wonderful place to start, with new posts released every fortnight.
Let’s learn how to make
your data dance!
- Posted by Verlata Administrator
- On June 16, 2020
- 0 Comments