Business Improvement Software.
Along with our partnerships in Practice and Document management systems, we also partner with other applications which have been specifically designed to take the pain out of everyday tasks.
Checkbox allows businesses to build their own automation and workflow software transforming traditional manual processes, complex decisioning, assessment and document generation processes into a single, intuitive no-code interface.
Verlata is an implementation partner for Checkbox, providing delivery and training services to law firms, corporate legal departments and businesses adopting the platform.
Thimble allows you to have complete visibility of your NetDocuments repository.
- Extend NetDocuments log retention from 90 days to 7 years
- Built-in and customisable dashboards
- Report and alerts on user activity
- Bulk security management
- Historical security auditing
Litera Microsystems consists of a portfolio of Document Technology and Excellence products to help lawyers produce documents faster, improve quality and mitigate risks. All tools work within the Microsoft Office Word toolbar, adding convenience and intuitiveness to your document drafting and curation process.
- Contract Companion allow users to quickly Analyse, check Defined Terms and Cross References and Fix Mistakes.
- DocXtools Companion transform unstable documents with inconsistent formatting and styles into consistent, high-quality documents within seconds.
You might know BigHand for their digital dictation products, trusted by over 275 law firms in Australia and New Zealand for over ten years.
Dictation is just the start. They’ve developed a range of speech, task delegation, document creation, workflow and analytics tools.
They are now giving law firms transparency in their operations and staff productivity, whilst shining a spotlight on finance and enabling firms to successfully shift the focus from the Practice of Law to the Business of Law. They help busy people achieve more in less time to be more efficient and effective.
They’re here to Make Big Happen.
Client Sense provides insight and visibility across your client, contact and referral networks that drive firm revenue. Some of the key benefits are:
- Key Client Monitoring: Automatically identify and monitor the ongoing depth and breadth of key client relationships
- Client Relationship Mapping: Map the individual relationships that make up the firm’s key commercial relationships. See real-time information such as meetings, last contact and email frequency without any data entry.
- Winning New Work: Leverage your existing network by identifying the staff, lateral hires or acquisitions that may hold relationships which can help you win work and target new clients.
- Key Staff Departures: Quickly identify the client relationships that may be impacted by the loss of a key staff member.
- Posted by Verlata Administrator
- On August 10, 2018
- 0 Comments